Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Good

I was expecting the more mainstream aristocrat joke though, you know.

Edible Castle #6 Edible Castle #6

Well Made

I can see you have thought about character design quite a bit, they are simple characters with funny features and just enough detail to show expressions. And you still maintain them in a way that they are good to animate with. Like the simple 2-frame mouth movements and avoiding eyes.

As I said, entertaining and very well made, especially the the sounds :)

Vibrant Vibrant

cool

Hmmm, neato, confusing, but thats why its good. I was just checking my newgrounds account for the first time in a while and saw this for my songs... maybe I should start making flash again...

Good Stuff ;)

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks!

Are you going to bring that post-it note collab back up anytime soon?

DeepCreatures IMC DeepCreatures IMC

Really Good!

Really liked the menu and general style of art in the game, well-coded too :D

Joey's Day Out Joey's Day Out

Fun

The idea, coding and art were all great and fitted the aimed audience very well.

Parking Perfection 3 Lite Parking Perfection 3 Lite

Great

One of the funnest games around today. Original, artistic and fun. Thanks for submitting to NG :)

The Tiniest Frankenstien The Tiniest Frankenstien

Good

Very nice, addictive beat and has enough change to avoid repetition. I shall now check out your other music :P

tehpirateguy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :D

If you do check out my other music you should goto Gyp-Hop. That's my current prized song.

Smokie Smokie

Perfect!

All your loops are epic, even though they're small they seem to fit in so well.

Future-Tense Future-Tense

Great!

I really enjoyed this song, it sounds as if you've used the perfect editing capabilites. It was pretty unique and both rhythm and melody was good in this song. Ps. Please review back...