Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Good

I was expecting the more mainstream aristocrat joke though, you know.

Edible Castle #6 Edible Castle #6

Well Made

I can see you have thought about character design quite a bit, they are simple characters with funny features and just enough detail to show expressions. And you still maintain them in a way that they are good to animate with. Like the simple 2-frame mouth movements and avoiding eyes.

As I said, entertaining and very well made, especially the the sounds :)

Vibrant Vibrant

cool

Hmmm, neato, confusing, but thats why its good. I was just checking my newgrounds account for the first time in a while and saw this for my songs... maybe I should start making flash again...

Good Stuff ;)

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks!

Are you going to bring that post-it note collab back up anytime soon?

Black&White fbf collab 3 Black&White fbf collab 3

Best so far.

Very fun to watch, all parts were great and the creativity was flowing.

Marshmallow Collab Marshmallow Collab

Deserved more

Great collab, loved all the parts.

It was a great concept and can imagine it being pretty fun to animate.

5'ed :)

WAR-HEART responds:

Thanks

I THINK SO TOO :D

Munch's War Munch's War

Loved it!

Unique, well animated, witty and funny!

Cant wait for more!

ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars

OMG

You actually did a whole animation on freaking paper! I'm making a collab right now on paper animations and I know how long it takes. But you actually drew every frame! I could see how aligned and neat everything was.

You deserve 6/5. Neato.

NoComicsComics responds:

Awesome, glad to see there's some outside interest in traditional animation. Perhaps I'd be interested in contributing, depending on how my schedual works out, and if you would be interested. Thanks for the review.

Duck Luck Episode #7 Duck Luck Episode #7

Good

I liked it, the voice acting was very clean and the jokes were pretty good. The only problem is you didnt really draw any scenary or back grounds.

Anyway, liked it.

4/5

Duck Luck Episode #6 Duck Luck Episode #6

Another great episode

This episode has shown how mcuh everything in the series has improved, the characters have strong stronger personalities too.

Graphics:
Due to the massive improvement I enjoy watching this alot more, everything is less scratchy and you can begin too see a structure in your style. One of the best aspects of this anmation.

Style:
Very unique, the colours are better.

Sound:
Sooo much more clearer! You can finnally forget about being shunned on poor audio. Nice cclean speech with good voice acting.

Violence:
You managed too keep humour and a general age rating!

Interactivity:
Nice preloader.ect Nothing much to say.

Humour:
Nice and basic jokes, can do well when animated to show exagerrated expression, you did this well.

Overall:
Such a large improvement, possibly worth a spot in the series section.

I liked this alot, and I am tempted to add you on my favourate authers list...

5/5.

Snubby responds:

Thanks man. Actually, Tom said he'd give me a series page after I made #5, but he never got around to it because he is busy with the redesign.

Ryo the ninja KID 4 part2 Ryo the ninja KID 4 part2

great

3d flash animation at its best.